Monday, January 25, 2010

T.I.A (this is africa)


One of my favorite little girls named Dorinna, she is new to the center and speaks no English, but I am working on my Swahilli and we communicate quite nicely!















The kids turned their classroom (with the help of Erin) into a court for net games on game day Friday.














Shopping at the Central market in town. We thought this was something to kill chickens with, turns out it is just to give them water.













The packed bus ride home after school




























Movie time!














Working on a poster to help teach the kids shapes.













2 comments:

  1. What amazing adventures you're having! Russ and I send you and Erin lots of love. Safe travels, and we can't wait to see more pictures! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo proud of you guys!!!! I loved looking at your pics! (My sister has one of those chicken water feeders LOL)

    ReplyDelete